Moving from Diversity to Inclusion in Accounting Education
The tenth annual RMIT Accounting Educators’ Conference will be held in Melbourne, Australia. The RMIT Accounting Educators’ Conference is a refereed conference dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices of accounting education. The conference promotes collaborative excellence between members and institutions from practice and education. The aim of the Conference is to provide an opportunity for academics and professionals with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge knowledge gaps, strive for excellence in research and promote the evolution of accounting education in the development of future accounting professionals. The conference invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation, critiques, empirical analysis, practice, and performance evaluation.
Call for Papers
Papers will not be limited to the conference theme and may address the following accounting education topics:
- Cultural Inclusion
- Indigenous Perspectives
- Low Socio-economic Students
- Gender Equality
- Diversity in the Classroom
- Impact of Accounting Education Research
- Work Integrated Learning
- Professionalism in Education
- Graduate Skills Development
- Social, Critical and Interpretive Perspectives
All papers to be submitted electronically through the Online Submission System. The submission is strictly to be uploaded in PDF format. As all papers will be subject to a blind peer review, please ensure that no author details are mentioned in your paper. The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords. Research proposals can be submitted for presentation but will not be reviewed. Ideally papers should be a maximum of 10,000 words with an abstract of no more than 150 words. Authors may submit more than one paper however the Technical Committee reserve the right to restrict authors to one presentation. A presenter can always be a non-presenting co-author on additional papers.
|Now Open||Paper Submission|
|01/10/2019||Notification of Accepted Papers|
|21/10/2019||Deadline for Presenters to Register|
PRESENTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All presenters must register and pay for the Conference by Monday 21 October 2019.
- No funding is available to support presenters.
- Papers must be presented by the named authors. Proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as ill health.
- The Organising Committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any proposal.